Why Cosmetic Tattooing?
The modern beauty industry gives women fine chance to avoid everyday tiresome procedures of daily makeup routine – a permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing which is becoming popular in Melbourne. Cosmetic tattooing is a form of permanent makeup, hypoallergenic pigments are introduced into the top surface of the skin to mimic the most perfectly applied makeup in soft, natural tones. This technology allows to hide all visual face defects, saves you time – at any time you look beautiful.
Imagine a makeup-free vacation for a couple of years at least. Forget about insecurity and the belief that you do not look good enough without makeup or wear makeup because you are afraid of being seen without it.
Cosmetic tattooing has a number of essential advantages:
- it is waterproofed when you’re visiting the pool, a sauna, a shower;
- it is not melting in hot weather;
- get the golden proportions for your eyebrows and facial symmetry for maximum facial beauty and nonverbal communication capabilities;
- by means of a permanent makeup it is possible to make very natural beauty spots or freckles;
- solves a problem of personal intolerance of decorative makeup.
The best way to obtain attractive, safely applied permanent makeup is to carefully select a qualified and experienced cosmetic tattoo artist. Unfortunately, many consumers choose a technician based on a low price or convenient location and later regret that choice. This is your face and a bargain price isn’t a bargain if the end result is less than satisfactory. Color knowledge is one of the most important factors to a quality application of permanent cosmetics. Techniques vary (Eyebrow Feathering or Block Eyebrow, Lip Line & Blend or Full Colour Lip) for different results so make sure you ask if the master is capable of giving you the look you want.
In this case, You would probably like to know something about me.